|Welcome to Dinakrushna College, Jaleswar|
1. The academic session of the college is generally from 1st June to 31st May.
2. Admission : Students seeking admission in to +2 and +3 courses of Arts, Science & Commerce have to apply through SAMS (E-Admission).
3. Address : Each student must register in the college office his/her permanent and local address with Telephone no. Any subsequent change must be immediately intimated to the college office.
4. Identity Card : Students are advised to always keep with them their identity cards which will entitle them to avail of all the privileges of college students. The identity cards will have to be produced on demand.
5. Bicycles : Bicycles must be kept in the Bicycle stand provided and should be locked up for safety.
6. Fees : Fees must be paid in the College office on the days fixed for the collection. Defaulters will have to pay a fine of Rs: 1.00 along with the fees on the last working day on the month. If fees are not paid by the last working day for the month the name will be allowed only on an additional payment of Rs: 1.00 as Registration fee and a re-admission fee equal to one month's tuition fee.
7. Private Clubs & Teams : Students of the colleges are forbidden (i) to belong to any outside athletic club or any club or society which is not approved by the Government and (ii) to play for any team other than the college team without prior permission of the Principal.
8. Permission to accompany the college team outside the station : When a match is to be played outside Jaleswar, members of the team and other students who wish to accompany the team, must be obtain leave of absence from the Principal. Boarders of the hostel must apply to the Superintendent for permission to stay away.
Discipline : No permission is required for college students
other than borders to attend political meeting but they are warned
as not to bring themselves in to undesirable prominence and they
must not take any active part in the procession. It is to be borne
in mind, however, that the college exists for the purpose of
education and politics in the college should be dealt thoughtful
addresses. The Principal may however, prohibit all students from
attending a political meeting. If he apprehends a breach of peace or
communal disharmony. Students should take their seats before the
lecturers enter the class rooms and should not ordinarily leave
their seats during the lectures. Late comers may not be allowed to
enter the class rooms and they can not claim their attendance even
if they are allowed.
10. A Student who remains absent in any college examination without obtaining permission of the Principal will be fined Rs: 20.00 for each paper or his/her promotion will be withheld.
11. Consecutive absence without leave permission is a serious breach of college discipline.
© Copyright 2015. All Right Reserved.
Website Designed, Developed & Hosted by